If you like chilli, coriander and lime you'll love this one dish mid-week dinner idea. The tasty and tangy marinade from St Andrews Limes that I picked up on a recent trip to Hawkes Bay is available at selected outlets throughout New Zealand.
- 24 Prawns (tails on or off, you choose)
- Punnet of Cherry Tomatoes - cut in half
- Handful of roughly chopped Coriander
- 100g Feta, chopped into cubes
- 1 Lime sliced
- 2 Tbsp St Andrews Lime and Chilli Plash
- Salt and pepper to season
- Preheat oven to 180 deg C.
- Place all ingredients in shallow oven proof dish.
- Gently toss to coat everything with the Plash.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 15 minutes, ensuring prawns cooked through.
- Pop under the grill to brown if required.
Perfect with a green salad and slice of crunchy baguette to soak up the juices.
Stockists of St Andrews Lime & Chill Plash are on their website: St Andrews Limes